Friday, September 08, 2006

How was your first week of 4th Grade?

Some quotes from 408 about their first week of 4th grade:

The first week of school was cool because it was full. – Zuri

The first week of school was fun because I met new people. - Ali

The first week of school was fun and I met new friends. – Andromache

My first week was awesome! – Courtney

My first week of school was wild. – Damaras

This first week of school was really fun. - Hannah

This first week of school was about making new friends, almost knowing everybody’s name, and seeing new faces. – Stephanie

I liked this first week of school because it had easy homework, lots of laughs, and a read aloud. – Elijah

I had a lot of fun and I was very happy. – Ziyad

This week was kind of fun. – Malcolm

It was a good week. – Jalan

I like the first week of school because I got to learn new names and new friends. – Aliyah

My first day of the week was exciting. – Laron

My favorite part of the week was the gym teacher, Mr. Don. – Exavier

My first week of school was fun. – Luca

Fun and I loved it and it was great to make new friends. – Destiny

I liked it and it was a really good week. – Tara

It was fun and challenging. – Adrian

My first week of school was great. – Fetima

I made a friend on the fist day and I love it. – Myles

It was a crazy week. – Zuri

I loved this week. It was great. – Kate

I liked all the fun I had. – Brandis

My first week of fourth grade was a challenge. – Raquel

No comments: